As Branch manager you will have overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, security of contracts, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability. You will be fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed our customer expectations and ensure the companies policies and procedures are adhered to.
- SalaryNegotiable Depending on Experience
- ContractPermanent-Full Time
About the role
As the Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
• Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Developing business plans to deliver financial targets in conjunction with the Business Manager.
• Prepare strategies for increasing private patient, enablement, dementia and rapid response in order to increase business potential and overall profit.
• Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
• To plan and organise the branch operations to ensure suitable staff are provided to deliver the appropriate care.
• Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
• To oversee the implementation and effective operation of the emergency on call roster
• Full flexibility to meet the demands of the service
• Full driving licence and use of vehicle
- Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of NVQ Level 4 or above in Health and Social Care or equivalent within the sector
• Experience of managing and leading a team
• Understanding of the social care sector
• Knowledge of finance
• A proven background in evidencing ethics, quality and care standards
• Ability to prepare reports as required
• Strong organisational and time management skills